Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hi. The universe hates me.

Idea hatched - check

Research done - check

Dates picked - check

Time off approved - check

Plane tickets purchased - check

Hotel reservations - check

Car reserved - check

Spending money we don't really have - check

Arrangements to hook up with friends in bay area - check

Camera batteries charged - check

Itinerary confirmed - check

Talked about fun weekend plans to everyone I know - check

Wardrobe planned - check

14 million loads of laundry done - check

Worked ass off in house so can take weekend away - check

Barely containing ever-growing excitement in anticipation of seeing a mind-blowing on my top 10 favorites list of magnificent creatures of which this one I'll probably never get to witness with my own eyeballs in person ever in my lifetime except for now lucky me - check check check

Cruise by website to see if any events happening while we're there - check

FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING HELL SHIT FUCK!!! - check

No comments: