Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bass be da keeness peas

And so it started today...

~sniffle~

Dammit.

Snot running down

~cough~

Shoot.

Chest feeling tight.

~gulp~

Fuck.

Razors in throat.

~ow~

Shit.

Painful ear.

Crap. Crap. Crappity crap.

(That one was a comment not an action.)

I would like to know which non-handwashing bitch pig at my office put their infected hands all over the doorknob to the bathroom thus passing on their nasty germs to me. What rotten little ankle biter spewed their foul contagiousness into my refreshing clean virus-free air. Who poisoned me with their petulant putrid polluted pestilent plague.

When I find out I'm going to kick. Your ass. Or breathe on you. Or make you eat one of my used tissues. Just as soon as I get over this noxious scourge I'm undoubtedly coming down with. A pox on you, filthy illness passer. A POX!

~sneeze~

No comments: